Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 1. 2014

We intended to ride with Dianne's bike club this morning, but it was rather chilly (50 degrees) so we talked ourselves out of it with no trouble at all. Instead we went to McDonald's so I could catch up on the blog and did a few errands. By the time we got on the bikes it was after noon and had warmed up to 70--perfect biking weather!

We rode to Chain Wheel Drive bike shop in Palm Harbor to show them the mirror I wanted (like the one on my bike). They did not have one, but called their Clearwater store. Clearwater Chain Wheel Drive had one, so we rode there next. While there I bought a long-sleeved jersey from the clearance rack. I needed one more for our trip to Quebec next fall...


We left Clearwater and rode back to Dunedin, stopping at a bike shop there. I looked at some new biking shoes, tried them on, and decided I did not want to have to send them all the way home so did not buy them. Stopped for lunch at Sandbar (formerly Sea Shack)--grouper sandwich of course!  Then we got back on the Pinellas trail and headed to Palm Harbor, stopping at Strachan's for ice cream.


We got home about 5:30, played some Scrabble and called it a day.

No comments: