Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas to all!

First we had a surprise party for my sister's birthday on Dec. 19 (her birthday is really Dec. 28).


Most of my siblings were there: here we are (from left) Rosemary, Jim, Joan, Rana (the birthday girl) and me. Brother Gus was working and could not attend.

Sunday Dec. 20 I helped the kids make cookies while their parents did secret stuff, and then we had birthday dinner for Erika (real birthday Dec. 19) and Lucas (Dec. 15). What were we thinking having all these December babies???!



On Christmas we had our usual Mexican brunch, and all the kids and grandkids were here at the same time (unlike last year). So I got my favorite photo of the grandchildren all together.


I wore the "Scrabble" apron my friend Mary Ellen made for me!


Alison and Francis, with Adam, Zane and Delia.


Erika and Toby.


 Bill and me.


Lucas and Sydney.


I realized this morning that I really messed up.... I should have called a neighbor over to take a photo of all of us--it's so seldom that we are all together in the same place at the same time!

After everyone went home we got together with Erika and Toby and went to see the new Star Wars movie.  It's a wonderful life!


No comments: