Thursday, February 25, 2016

Florida. February 24, 2016.

Dianne and I set out for a walk around 7 AM. It was quite cloudy, but the sunrise was impressive.


We had to cut our walk short because it started storming. That sure changed our plans--they don't play tennis when the courts are wet, and I don't swim when there's lightning and thunder. Oh well. I needed a rest day anyway.


Dianne went to the gym and Kathie put her bike together. This was the first time she had ever done this, and she did very well. It was easy to help her because she has the same bike as me!


The pavement was still wet when she finished assembling the bike, but she did a couple of loops around Dianne's neighborhood to test it out. Dianne came home from the gym and we all got ready for a bike ride. We got about a quarter mile out and it started raining again. Darn.  We headed home quickly because we don't want to have to clean the bikes!  We put our street clothes back on and drove to the Sandbar for my favorite grouper sandwich--this time I added key lime pie!

We got groceries, then went home and Dianne and I played Scrabble while Kathie took a nap. We went for a walk before dinner--it had finally stopped raining by then.


No comments: