Sunday, February 25, 2018

February 22, 2018. Landed in sunny Florida

My sister Rana drove me to the airport because Bill was on his way to New Jersey.... no grass grows under our feet!

Dianne picked me up at Tampa Airport. My plane landed almost the same time as Kathie's plane--she came in from Rhode Island. We planned it this way so Dianne could make one less airport trip.

As soon as we got Kathie's luggage (I didn't have any) we went straight to the Sand Bar restaurant in Dunedin... time for a grouper sandwich!


After lunch we went to the grocery store and stocked up and fresh fruit and vegetables, and many other things we may need. When we got to Dianne's house Kathie put her bike together and Dianne and I played Scrabble. Once again we were glad that Kathie's bike is the same as mine--the bike shop packed it up for her and disassembled it a little further than any of us would have!

No comments: