Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rest day hotels

OK, I lied. One more post from home.... it seems you can't get the hotel list on the CrossRoads website. So here is the list of rest days and hotels:

May 17-18: Comfort Inn. 2355 South Beulah Blvd.; Flagstaff, AZ 86001
May 23-24: Holiday Inn Express. 3450 Cerillos Rd.; Santa Fe, NM 87507
June 2-3: Holiday Inn Express. 110 E. Lafayette; Abilene, KS 67410
June 9-10: Drury Inn & Suites. 905 West Anthony Dr.; Champaign, IL 61821
June 18-19: Avalon Hotel. 16 West 10th St.; Erie, PA 16501

If you would like to send cookies, make sure they get there before I do, or I won't get them! Please don't send anything I would have to transport--I am nearly at the 30 pound limit already and I haven't even started yet! Mark care packages as "hold for CrossRoads cyclist: (add my name)".

Remember, you can ride with the group one day for free! Wouldn't that be fun???!!!! Check out the elevation charts on the CrossRoads website if you want to do this--there are several days that are all down hill.....

I'll have my cell phone with me, but will not stop riding to answer... I will, however, check voice mail. I'm off to the airport. Did I mention that I hate flying? (I'd rather ride my bike!).

1 comment:

DonnaBruck said...

so what cookies are your favs???