Friday, October 10, 2008

The dreaded day is here

I celebrated a rare 70 degree sunny October day yesterday by riding my bike 30 miles and swimming a mile. What a great day! It is supposed to stay in the 70s for the next 3 or 4 days. Should have delayed the knee surgery until November!

I am to report to the surgery center at 6:30 AM. I asked for an early appointment because I don't do well with no breakfast... they first offered me a 2:00 PM appointment.... NOT! Not when this involves no eating or drinking after midnight!

I dreamed that I went in to the surgery center and they wanted to amputate my leg below the knee! My brain has definitely been on overtime during my sleeping hours lately... I will be glad when this is over and I can go back to real life. Oh yeah, and eating and drinking!

No comments: