Saturday, May 29, 2010

SEVEN


Here is my new bike! (In the family room for fitting up the computer and seat bag) Take a look at the geometry--after 3 fittings, two interviews and a questionnaire, this bike was made for me. This morning I am taking my first real ride on it--in fact I am sitting here at the computer in my bike clothes...


The Two Wheel Tango bike shops in Ann Arbor made it all possible--when my brand new bike was damaged by American Airlines I ordered a replacement bike just like the damaged one (different color). But when TWT found out that it would not be here in time for my big ride in June, they made an offer I could not refuse. They gave me a wonderful deal on a SEVEN bike--custom made titanium. I expect this is the last bike I will ever buy! Life is good!

No comments: