Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29, 2012. Kona to Honolulu.

We ate breakfast on the open air terrace, packed up and Woman Tours shuttled us to the airport. We saw these turkeys strutting their stuff around the resort this morning. Why turkeys?


There was not a person in line when I went through security at the airport. It is all open air, like other tropical airports I have flown into or out of. So different from the airports where I come from! It was a short flight to Honolulu, not even enough time to play Scrabble! We took a shuttle from Honolulu airport to our hotel, had some lunch and checked in. Below is the view of Waikiki Beach from our balcony. Bill is due to arrive later today and we will have 6 more days in Paradise! I can't imagine anything better than the Big Island of Hawaii, but I'll keep an open mind.



No comments: