Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 25, 2015. In Sunny Florida.

Dianne had an appointment this morning, so after she left I loaded the dishwasher with all the dishes and silverware from her cupboards (again, if you know her you will understand). I pushed the button, wiped out the cupboards and drawers, and then put my bike together--finally!


By the time Dianne returned the dishes were put away and I was comfortably ensconced on her front porch couch with a book--she was pretty well worn out from her appointment and I was coughing (still getting over bronchitis) so we stayed in for the evening. Translation: 10 games of Scrabble!

She was not at all unhappy about the dishes--she told me that's the extra benefit of having guests from the frozen north. Last year her sister Julie washed her windows when she was here! (I don't do windows).

No comments: