Thursday, March 12, 2015

Home in Michigan.

The reason I am not a real snowbird is that I would not want to leave the little people in my life. It was hard to jump right back into it, but Wednesday is grandma day! Toby had spent the night because his mother is out of town. He  had concert band today, so had to wear the "uniform".


Zane and Delia showed up right on time (7:45 AM) and were happy to see me.

 
Zane is into Bob the Builder in a big way! He brought the book with him and I lost count of the number of times we read it!


We played outside for a while--I was going to take photos of each of them doing their thing, but Delia told me she was going to photo-bomb Zane's picture, and she did! Where does a five-year-old learn terms like photo-bomb?


She did a good job of it!
 
Adam came at noon, since he had a half-day of school today. So I got to spend time with 4 out of 5 of the grandkids all in the first day home! I'll have to call and get Sydney to come over soon. It is good to be home.

No comments: