Saturday, March 7, 2015

March 7, 2015. In Sunny Florida.

We invited Ed to cycle with us today, but he said it was too cold--it was 50 degrees when we set out at 9 AM, and Dianne thought it was chilly too. Ha! They don't know what cold is!


We rode to Lake Chatauqua Park, where we stopped to look at the lake before continuing on to Safety Harbor.



We rode Dianne's club ride, which includes a stop at Safety Harbor Starbucks, so of course we stopped there. We met a young woman named Angie, and spent half an hour talking with her about cycling. She would like to become a more serious cyclist, so we gave her various bits of advice and told a few stories about our cycling adventures. A good time was had by all.

Then it was home for lunch, showers, a few games of Scrabble, and I put together our dinner--chicken and mushroom pie--now all we have to do it put it in the oven.  I found this towel as I was folding laundry--I told Dianne: I think this one is done! The sign above my head (I only have a kitchen because it came with the house) is not a joke!

No comments: