Saturday, February 20, 2016

Florida. February 19, 2016.

Friday morning I swam in the very empty pool (outside temp 56 degrees). There wasn't even anyone in the hot tub! This works better for me than trying to swim with all the walkers and bobbers in the afternoon. Dianne played tennis and went to the gym.

We went to Scrabble club at 1 PM. There were only 4 of us today, and one left early! Most of the times I have gone to this club there are between 8 and 15 people. Darn.  I hope we didn't scare them off.  Dianne and I stayed and played a few more games while waiting for the fish dinner. Every Friday during Lent her community sponsors a fish dinner. Tonight it was shrimp-stuffed tilapia, tuna casserole, fried cod, redskin potatoes, greenbeans, coleslaw and cheesecake. Quite a spread for $10!

Dianne's refrigerator is making a terrible noise... she said that if it died she would want to put all her magnets and mementos in exactly the same place they are now, so I took its photo for her. I warned her that some of the new refrigerator doors are not magnetic. What on earth will she do with all these magnets if she gets a non-magnetic fridge like mine????


No comments: