Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Salt Lake City. May 2-3, 2016.

The last 2 days were spent in the Family History Library, where I did not take photos, but learned a lot. I am very grateful that the French and French Canadians kept such wonderful detailed records! I am finding new things every day. Rana is doing well with the Polish and German records too.

The library closes at 5 PM on Mondays, so Rana and I ducked out a half hour early and walked to the visitors center. We got a few little things to take home, then stopped at Lens Crafters on the way back to get my glasses adjusted. This sculpture is outside the Creek Side Mall; we had to take at least one photo this day!

Today after leaving the library we went to dinner with Rana's friend from school. Marcia picked us up here and we went to a Greek restaurant. They did a lot of catching up, and fortunately I knew a lot of the kids in Rana's class because we all went to the same school (different years). I was not totally left out of the conversation, and I thanked them for including me.


Now I have to decide what to do tomorrow at the library. It's our last day and I really need to make it count!

No comments: