Monday, March 16, 2009

On the mend

The doc said this morning that she is well pleased with the healing process. I still have an open wound on my leg, must continue to take the Levaquin, and I have to stop washing it with antibacterial soap! And here I thought that was the right thing to do! She also gave me a scrip for an antibacterial cream to use instead of the over the counter triple antibiotic cream I have been using. And I need to try to stay off it as much as possible, elevate it, and IT'S OK TO RIDE MY BIKE! Still no swimming or running... but I will be out there in the sunshine this afternoon on my mountain bike (still have not unpacked the road bike, which arrived here from Florida on Friday).




Bill and I attended my niece's wedding Friday eve. Photos show the bride and her parents, me with baby brother, Bill and me with son Lucas and his girlfriend Bree, and me again with 3 more siblings (one was not there). I am so fortunate to have such a large loving family.

No comments: