Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014

Dianne had an appointment this morning, so I did some light housework and read my book until she got home. Then we were off! She dropped me at the pool so I could swim while she went to the gym (it is Monday after all). I swam 2,500 yards again; one of these days I will up the yardage to 3,000, but not today.


This pool is so underused! When I got there it was 70 degrees and sunny, but the pool was empty. As I swam a few people came and went, none staying in the water more than about 20 minutes. Not that I'm complaining!

After swim and gym we had lunch, played some Scrabble, and here I am at McDonald's again to do the blog. Somehow being here feels more like retirement--not sure if it's the weather or the easy pace of life here, but it is different from Michigan. It took a couple of days to relax into it. I like it, but Bill and I couldn't live here; I'd miss my little people too much.

1 comment:

Marie said...

You should just rent during the winter! A couple months in Florida, be a snowbird! Your family would have an excuse to come visit!