Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Day at Star Llama Farm; June 4, 2014.

I've been trying to plan a day to take the grandchildren to my cousin Janet's llama farm for about a month. It finally worked out today. It was pouring rain when Alison dropped off Adam, Delia, and Zane, but they were prepared with their boots and raincoats. My cousin Kat and I had a phone conversation and decided not to cancel due to the rain. I picked up Toby and Sydney and we were on our way.

By the time we got to the farm it had stopped raining. Life is good!





My cousins Mary Beth and Kat were there, and Mary Beth's granddaughter Isabelle. There were so many of us that the llamas were a little spooked.





But everyone got a chance to feed a llama.

 
After that we walked to the pond where the kids got to catch frogs and tadpoles and other slimy creatures. They had a blast!
 
 
 



 
 
 
Janet took a photo of all of us on the bridge: here we are, left to right: Isabelle, Toby, Adam, Mary Beth, Sydney, Delia, Kat, Zane and me.
 
 
We went inside for lunch, which the kids devoured! They got to play on the playscape a few minutes and we headed for home. What a great day!
 
 



No comments: