Saturday, March 5, 2016

Home again

It's amazing that I went from summer to winter in 2 1/2 hours! I landed at DTW at 2:45 PM Tuesday, just missing the snow and freezing rain--it began in the short car ride home from the airport.

Wednesday was grandma day, and I gave Zane, Adam and Delia the hats I bought them in Tarpon Springs. They liked them! I gave Toby his, but did not get a photo. I must see Sydney before Easter to give her hers.




It's been hard to come up to speed since I've been home. I biked 347 miles, swam 7.5 miles, and played 95 games of Scrabble while in Florida for 19 days. It was a great time! I plan to be fully recovered by Monday so I can bike with Fred.

This morning I went out to get the newspaper and slipped on the ice and landed on my right hip (the one with bursitis) and both hands. Ouch. After that I did not feel like doing the work I had planned so I unboxed, cleaned, and reassembled my bike. It looks sort of sad, doesn't it?


No comments: